- Close to the M25, M2 and M20
- National rail stations at Strood (10 min drive) and Rochester (12 min drive), and a branch station at Cuxton (2 min drive).
- London Victoria: 37 mins from Sole Street station (10 min drive).
- London St Pancras International: 36 mins from Strood station.
- Ebbsfleet international station: 10 min drive.
- Dover ferry port to Europe: 50 min drive.
- Gatwick Airport: 60 min drive.
Walking, running and cycling
The North Downs Way is only 200 metres away. The surrounding countryside has an abundance of paths and tracks for walking, running and off-road cycling.
The historic city of Rochester is only 4 miles away, with its castle, cathedral and associations with Charles Dickens. Its fine main street has many pubs, bars and restaurants.